Saturday, August 2, 2008

Doing Just Fine

We realize that many of you are wondering how we are doing now that it's been a month from Charlie's passing.  We are keeping busy and happy.  The week after the funeral we had a family reunion in Duschene.  That was a lot of fun with rock climbing, swimming, horse back riding, and of course being with family.  The next week I hung out with my mom in Heber.  We just got back last night from East Canyon where we stayed at a condo and swam and played.  I also auditioned for American Idol on Tuesday with my sisters Ronda and Debbie.  We didn't really expect to get past the first round, and we didn't.  But it was interesting to experience. 
Right now we need to go to a reunion with friends from Massachusetts, and we're running late.  Later I will send an e-mail with information about where you can donate money in memory of Charlie.\
Thank you everyone for all your love, support, and prayers.
Shannon

7 comments:

Jardine Family said...

I'm so glad that you guys are doing OK. You are in our thoughts often! Hang in there! :)

Gourley Family said...

Glad to hear you guys are staying busy. Wow, am month. I am coming up on the year marks of everything with Ryker, and the two year marks for Lilly. How time goes by so quickly.
Thinking of you guys and praying. We need to have a Mom's lunch with Carolyn and some of the other angel Moms.
Heart hugs,
Emily

Melissa said...

I sent youi guys an inviet to join the IHH angel group when you are ready. Enjoy the reunion!
Melissa Andrew

Necha said...

Hi, It's Necha Davis...Bryan's Brother Josh's wife. I just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers! You are amazingly strong and I really admire your faith in this hard time. Let me know if you need ANYTHING! -Necha

Jess said...

Hey this is Jess the tech that worked on CSU and I just wanted to say that we all love you and miss Charlie and his airplanes.

Ryan & Brytten Pettit said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing fine. Thanks for your comments, I think of you guys a lot. An airplane doesn't go by without us thinking of Charlie. I hope we can stay in touch, prettiebryttie@gmail.com.
Heart Hugs- Brytten

Tami Acord-Nelson said...

Nothing to say that is profound, just know that I am always thinking of you and asking God to relieve some of your sadness at least a little bit each day.
Much Love,
Tami
Tatchers Mom